- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24 Januar 2018
£30,000 - £40,000
A very well known and respected client is currently seeking a Property Manager looking to join them in their East London office. They have numerous offices throughout London and surrounding areas. They have 100 years combined in the Property Management sector.
They are looking for someone to come in and start working on a portfolio of circa 500 units. The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of the Property Management industry and would have worked with a portfolio before. People with no experience of Block Management will unfortunately not be considered for this role due to the exceptional service which needs to be provided.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
- Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, lessees and tenants.
- Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken as per the management agreement.
- Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as adhering to the lease.
- Ensure that the service charges are being spent in line with the service charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after approval has been granted.
The ideal candidate will,
- Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner.
- Have a positive attitude and be willing to go above and beyond.
- Have clear and concise communication skills.
- Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
- Be very organised with a keen eye for detail at all times.
If your experience matches the above please apply with an up to date CV