Block Manager (West Midlands)
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 2 Mai 2018
Based West Midlands
My client, one of the leading national residential management companies, is seeking a Block Manager who will proactively manage, retain and grow a portfolio of properties for the West Midlands region. The portfolio will be varied and include new business opportunities across the region, with exact locations being confirmed on joining. The role will be home, office and site-based (office located in Birmingham).
- Ensuring that Block Management services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place, via regular site visits
- Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meetings as well as regular client and lessee liaison
- Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level timeframes
- Coordination and management of maintenance issues with consideration of all parties
- Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Established knowledge and experience of private sector residential property management, and Block management in particular
- IRPM qualified or working toward a professional qualification
- Understanding of leases and associated legislation
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A clean UK driving license and use of your own vehicle
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 including car allowance and depending on experience.
By demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude, you will be rewarded with further job-related training, development and career progression opportunities within the organisation. There is also sponsorship for further qualifications, including an MSc. Property Management & Investment.
You will be entitled to an annual car allowance, 22 days annual leave (increases with service), discounted gym membership, Pension plan, Life Assurance and other benefits.