Block Manager - Surrey Based
- GBP28000.00 - GBP34000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 27 April 2018
LIVE in Surrey and want to WORK in Surrey?
We are looking for a bright and hard working individual to join property management team based in North East Surrey. The role offers rising professionals the opportunity to work for one of the regions leading property brands, looking after a varied portfolio of residential properties within the M25.
You must have previous experience working as a block property manager and possess the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Familiarity with AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
You should ideally live within a 40 minutes drive of London's borough of Sutton and possess a current and clean driving licence.
Our client also encourage self motivated learning and offer sponsorship for those looking to gain their IRPM or RICS qualifications.
If you think you match this criteria please don't hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV