Block Manager (PRS)
- Verhandelbar + free parking, company pension,
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 1 November 2018
Block Manager (PRS)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
My client, a multi-faceted company offering both high-yield opportunities for investors and homes for residents, is seeking a Block Manager for their office in Manchester. The company has gone from strength to strength since its founding two years ago, with a planned 10,000 units expected to be delivered over the next four years. They require people with an excellent knowledge of the role and industry, who share their ambitions for delivering the best in the market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create a community within the buildings by providing an unparalleled level of customer service and a well-thought-out schedule of events for the residents to participate in
- Develop and maintain a robust Resident Engagement Strategy and lead on the delivery of the events set out within the strategy
- Handling of social media accounts; responding to comments and posting
- Provide local area information to residents
- Be proactive in listening to resident feedback and action any reasonable requests that may arise
- Develop partnerships with third-party companies to improve the buildings service offering and drive ancillary income
- Carry out rental appraisals
- Leasing of vacant and upcoming vacant apartments in a timely fashion. This includes conducting viewings to a high standard; having knowledge of the local area and negotiating terms with potential residents
- Provide weekly and monthly analysis on viewings and submit relevant feedback
- Identify 'problem' apartments and propose solutions
- Completing Inventories, Check In and Check Out reports
- Assist tenants moving in to their apartment; complete apartment and appliance inductions as needed
The ideal Block Manager will have the following:
- Experience working within the Private Rental sector
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Background within Facilities or Block Management
- Experience with big budgets and refurbishment programmes
- Experience of overseeing developers and managing on-site staff
- A demonstrable track record of client leadership/turnaround
- Career progression
- 20 days holiday
If you are an Assistant PM or a Block Manage looking for something more senior, apply with your CV and a brief paragraph on why you are suitable for this exciting opportunity!
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.