Associate (m/f) Fund Management
- Deutschland, Hessen
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 23 November 2018
Our client is an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investment manager. With a portfolio of approx. EUR 800 bn AuM and 20 investment locations worldwide, our client is a global financial and well-known leader.
In Germany, the team is represented by 60 real estate professionals and operates on a portfolio of approximately EUR 7 billion AuM in the disciplines Funds-, Portfolio-, Development- and Asset Management.
In addition to a diversified global orientation, the portfolio also includes almost all usage classes (office, retail, residential, hotels, logistics, etc.) as well as various risk classes from core to value add.
- Support to the Fund Manager with regard to overall performance and operational aspects of each fund
- Assist Fund Managers to design and implement an investment strategy for real estate funds / mandates in view of delivering the best risk adjusted returns
- Contribute to identifying and choosing investments that suit the investment strategy and meet respective risk return targets
- Work on review of investments carried out through analysis of actual performance with underwriting
- Support the Fund Manager to manage and oversee processes for asset management, biannual budgeting and performance management client reporting
- Assist work within rigorous financial and risk management frameworks to ensure funds are managed correctly to meet regulatory and investors requirements
- Support the analysis of new Business opportunities and contribute to the launch of new products
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
Engineer or business school degree with specialization in finance and/or Real Estate or comparable education
Ideally solid professional experience
IT skills (cash flow analysis and forecast)
Ideally experience in portfolio management or transactions
Ideally regulatory, tax and corporate law basics experience in structuring, financing
Experience in or at least have a solid understanding of real estate sectors across Europe
Fluency in English and German (written & spoken), additional language is a plus
Very good analytical skills
MS Office skills, especially Excel as well as affinity for numbers
Rigorous and self-motivated
Good presentation skills
Strong cross-cultural and negotiation skills
A strong and reliable, global market leader in the market with an exciting real estate portfolio
A broad platform for your personal and professional development
An attractive compensation model with a good and competitive salary as well as a broad range of additional benefits and services
An international environment and a high-level assignment
Did we catch your interest?
Please send us your application to email@example.com or call us +49 (0) 211 93 672 734 quoting reference number PG/1280550 to receive further information regarding this role.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.