Associate Director - Economist - Planning q
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Research & Economics
- 21 August 2018
Associate Director - Economist - Planning
My client is a leading Real Estate Consultancy who are a leader in the UK market covering property and economic analysis and research.
They are looking for someone to join their Economics team to prepare and influence economic, planning property, regeneration and infrastructure development strategy, policy and research at national, sub-regional and local levels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Establishing economic, financial and business cases for projects and programmes, including major proposals and estate/property initiatives
- Economic and social impact assessments as part of the EIA process
- Assist the head of department with building the team
- Working alongside the research team to develop areas of research to raise the company's profile
- Leading and working on marketing bids to secure work and develop new business opportunities in the field of economic consultancy
- Ensuring the performance of the team in line with agreed targets
- Showing a working knowledge of micro-economics principals and concepts
- Modelling in excel
- Carrying out property appraisals
- Complex written reports and interpretation of data to make clear recommendations to clients
- Experience in successfully managing projects and teams to budget and program
- MSc/MBA or equivalent qualification
- Membership of either RTPI or RICS (desirable)
- Excellent excel skills
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.