- EUR60000.00 - EUR90000.00 per annum + bonus
- Northern & Western Europe, The Netherlands
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 20 Juni 2018
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director / Director to act as lead Asset Manager for M&G RE in the Netherlands, with overall responsibility for maximising asset performance through active asset management and oversight of outsourced Property Managers. Identifying new asset investment opportunities in the region.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing an Asset Plan for each property setting out the leasing & asset management strategy (including oversight responsibility for the property management content);
- Prioritising, co-ordinating, communicating and directing asset management activities arising out of approved Asset Plans to deliver investment performance;
- Implementing the asset strategy to achieve the objectives as set out in the approved Asset Plan, to maximise asset investment performance.
- Identifying and evaluating opportunities to enhance asset performance.
- Identifying, negotiating and implementing initiatives including surrender/re-letting opportunities, re-gearing leases and reconfiguring properties to enhance the income return;
- Maintaining the leasing strategy, letting vacant premises and instructing letting agents where appropriate.
- Identifying opportunities for new acquisitions in the region.
- Approving the property management strategy and objectives and overseeing implementation by the Property Manager, including the following:
- ensuring that income is maximised and non-recoverable costs proactively managed & minimised;
- ensuring that assets are kept "ready for sale" (other than where part of an agreed strategy) and supporting the Investment Manager with asset sales.
- Contributing to Fund reports as may be required.
- Providing relevant information to the appointed external valuers.
- Provide Asset Management & Leasing advice to Investment Managers in support of prospective asset purchases.
- Identifying and, subject to approval, appointing and negotiating the terms of appointment of leasing agents and other related consultants and monitoring their performance.
- Undertaking feasibility analysis, including valuation appraisal as required, in support of any recommendations requiring Investment or Fund Manager's authority.
- Develop and maintain extensive business and market contacts.
- Ensuring the accuracy of all property data held on the relevant investment management systems.
- To understand the Health and Safety responsibilities appropriate for your role and ensure that they are undertaken in accordance with the relevant Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.