Assistant Property Asset Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP37500 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Wohnen
- 22 November 2019
Assistant Property Asset Manager
Package £35,000 to £37,500 (including car allowance)
My client is the largest provider of new PRS family homes in the UK, currently managing circa 3,000 homes. An exciting opportunity to support the Asset Manager with a rapidly expanding portfolio has arisen in the Manchester office. The successful applicant will ideally have experience in both residential property management and lettings, and will have an exceptional track record of managing external contractors/agents.
- Work closely with development/project managers on a site-by-site basis, including the coordination of all delivery dates with the Managing Agent lettings teams
- Manage the Managing Agent to ensure smooth handover of units from the construction teams to the lettings team and customers
- Approve / monitor / coordinate all maintenance issues arising on a daily basis
- Deliver against all business performance and financial targets, ensure that risks are identified and managed and that regulatory and statutory requirements are met
- Lead on policy and procedure development to create clear and consistent ways of working
- Monitor all customer and client facing KPI's
- Be responsible for the control of all maintenance budgets and expenditure
- Provide comment and analysis on maintenance budgeting and spend patterns
- Support construction teams with advice on specification and building performance
- Work with the finance team for the timely settlement of maintenance invoicing
- Regularly visit sites and liaise closely with the internal and external teams to ensure that any site maintenance issues are addressed effectively
- Proactively follow up with the Managing Agent and the building teams to ensure that urgent repairs are dealt with
- Work closely with the Managing Agent and the internal marketing team to ensure customer complaints are being dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Work with the Managing Agent and partners to improve Customer relations and experiences
- Work closely with marketing team on all customer communications
- Liaise with senior team and update/streamline meeting format as agreed
- Review the Managing Agent monthly reports and liaise on all matters arising
- Prepare monthly reports - rental income, arrears, bad debts, maintenance spend, Gross to Net figures, voids etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to assimilate results
- IT literate
- A flexible approach to working hours and location
- Ability to travel across the business to meet the requirements of the role
- Extensive property management experience
- Process Driven
- Team Player
- Strategic and able to look at the bigger picture
- Ownership - taking issues forward with the contractors
- IRPM and ARLA qualifications highly desirable
- Driving licence and own vehicle essential
This is a massive opportunity in terms of exposure and will suit anyone looking to build on their skill set in a fast-based, rewarding environment.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.