Assistant Manager - IM & IR
- SGD6000.00 - SGD7000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 8 März 2018
Our client is a leading real estate investment firm specialising in hotels and hospitality who are looking to appoint an Assistant Investment Manager. The successful appointment will be someone with strong transactional experience especially within real estate, and hotel acquisitions is a big advantage (but not essential).
The candidate will have a solid grasp of all aspects of finance & investment as well as an understanding of contract and corporate governance. Specific work will include:-
- Financial modelling & analysis
- Preparation of investment proposals & due diligence
- Evaluation and monitoring of investments both during and after development
- Quarterly reports to fund investors
- Preparation of reports & presentations to the Investment & Management Committees of the funds
- Investor presentations & business plans (including financial models) for fund raising road shows
- Procuring & negotiating debt financing
- Corporate structuring
- Tax planning
- Managing, monitoring & assessing Interested Party Transactions
- Review & commercial appraisal of legal contracts
- Managing investor relations and issues arising
- Liaison, coordination & supervision of third party consultants including banks, trustees, external fund administrators, hotel consultants etc
Applicants should have five (5) years of post qualifying experience with a top international investment or accountancy practice where you will have been in transaction services.
Please apply immediately for further information.