Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 17 September 2019
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a privately-owned property owner and investor based in the West End as they look to expand their facilities function with this brand new hire. The business is a well established company, with a portfolio of high end commercial & residential assets throughout the West End, and pride themselves on their inclusive, forward-thinking company culture. The role is a blend of facilities coordination and hands-on facilities management, and will grow into a fully operational role over the medium-term future, whilst our client trains and develops you, including through paying for external qualifications.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the day to day running of the portfolio and with regular inspections of the buildings;
- Maintaining the strong working relationship with the tenants and other key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the monitoring of contractor performance against KPI's and SLA's;
- Invoicing/raising PO's for necessary works;
- Assisting with the reaction to maintenance call outs;
- Helping to ensuring full H&S compliance in all properties.
Our client is looking for a bright, energetic individual with a foundation of knowledge in UK real estate, and who is keen to progress their career in Facilities Management. Ideally you will be currently acting as a Coordinator or Assistant FM for a UK Real Estate business and have an IOSH qualification, although the latter is not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.