Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 9 Dezember 2019
As a direct result of their sustained success in the industry, our client is looking to proactively grow their Facilities Management team, by hiring an Assistant Facilities Manager. This role would suit a coordinator who is looking to step up, or an Assistant FM who is looking for tailor-made training specifically designed to get them to the level of FM within 12-18 months. Our client is serious about investing in this hire, as the ability to continue to provider a tailored, bespoke FM service within their mixed-use portfolio is paramount to them and thus they are seeking a similarly-minded individual who wants to develop themselves and their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with site inspections, before undertaking them independently in time;
- Coordinating the works of specialist contracts across soft and hard FM within the portfolio;
- Building and sustaining lasting working relationships with key tenant representatives, acting as a key liaison point;
- Advising your team and the FM where appropriate;
- Responding to tenant queries, requests for maintenance assistance;
- Complying with Health & Safety legislation throughout the sites, maintaining records as necessary;
- Working alongside your FM and line manager to ensuring a comprehensive PPM plan is in place for all properties in the portfolio.
This is a role that will grow around the successful individual, and it is our client's intention for this role to develop into that of a Facilities Manager over an appropriate time-frame. As such, it would suit someone with a good foundation of experience in FM within Real Estate, who is positive, proactive, and keen to learn more. Whilst that base experience in FM is essential, the right attitude is equally important to my client, as they seek to add to their inclusive, close-knit team.
If you are interested, please apply online with your CV today
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.