Assistant Estates Manager - 12 Month FTC
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Excellent package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 26 Juni 2019
A market leading owner / occupier within the light industrial sector are seeking an Assistant Estates Manager to help support their continued rapid growth. Initially this role will be covering a 12 month fixed term contract, however the opportunity to go permanent is very very likely. I am interested in speaking with individuals who are seeking an opportunity where they can grow and develop their career at a fast pace.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Estates Management team with administration and operational support for their estates which are predominantly based in West London. Provisionally the role would be based at their head office in Slough where you will be fully brought up to speed with the in house systems and processes, this will be for a minimum of 2-3 months until they move in to their new Central London office.
- To assist in the delivery of the estate specific proactive Planned Property Maintenance (PPM) plan to ensure the cost effective and timely maintenance and upkeep of estates, roadways, landscaping, etc for both occupied and vacant properties.
- To assist the Estates Manager in managing the estate specific Service Charge budgets and Unrecoverable budgets To identify and manage planned works and new Service Charges to existing customers, manage timely collection of Service Charges and resolve queries with customers as they arise.
- Ensure Health and Safety, Fire and all statutory, engineering insurance and inspection requirements are met throughout your specific estates and any instances of non-compliance are quickly and properly addressed.
- Ensure that in multi let properties the building fabric, plant and equipment are maintained consistent with O&M Manuals and required standards.
- Property Services / Facilities Management qualification and experience.
- A technical knowledge and understanding of Facilities Management, Estate Management, Service Charges and building maintenance issues (identify faults and find solutions).
- A desire to provide consistently excellent customer service.
- Exceptionally well organised with strong administrative skills
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.