Assistant Estate Manager
- GBP35000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + Extensive Benefits Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 3 März 2020
Cobalt is currently looking for an Assistant Estate Manager to work with a market leading Managing Agent. The successful applicant will be assisting the estate manager in this commercial mixed use, brand new development. Centrally located in Angel, it is a perfect opportunity for someone who would like to work in London but not in the City or West End. As an industry frontrunner, there is ample opportunity for vertical progression, and a fantastic remuneration package that is above market average.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Assisting and holding responsibility for the drafting, control and reporting of the Service Charge Budget for the site.
- Maintain, record and hold responsibility for the health and safety compliance of the site.
- Ensure maintenance and repair programmes are in place, in conjunction with key stakeholders, this includes maintaining records relating to the site.
- Organise evacuations and emergency plans for the site, in the case of a fire or other emergency.
- Take ownership of hard FM services and ensure that regular inspections of the building fabric takes place.
- Develop, maintain and ensure that the building has a positive image.
Key Requirements include:
- Ability to develop and maintain several relationships with a variety of key stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of service charge budgets.
- IOSH qualified.
- Knowledge and ability to apply legislation and polices regarding health, safety, environment and maintenance.
- Experience in management of service providers, and the specification of service provider roles/jobs.
- Ability and experience of using IT software such as Excel, word and FM databases.
- Capability to set and manage own workload, in addition to effectively working as part of a team.
If you're interested in this role please submit your CV online to this advert today.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.