Assistant Development Manager
- NZD60000.00 - NZD100000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 1 Mai 2018
An opportunity presents itself for an Assistant Development Manager to join a leading large scale developer. This business has a proud commercial history with a range of successful residential and commercial developments across New Zealand.
As a long-term property investor and developer, they have a solid reputation borne from the smart use of resources, appropriate commercial activities and forward-thinking initiatives. Being accountable, responsive and driven are the attributes that make a difference to the way they do business. As a permanent player within the New Zealand market, they are mindful that their investment and development activities support the communities in which they are located.
You will have the full support of the Development Team ensuring relevant training and mentoring is a foundation to reach those heights. Please note this role is for a fixed term period up to a year.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Assisting the Development Managers with managing a range of property development projects.
- Prepare and distribute sales & marketing material
- Managing marketing budgets and marketing schedule
- Managing the property campaign processes
- Processing contracts and invoices
- Managing the database & prepare agency agreements
- Preparing submissions and information memorandums
- Liaising with third party agents and developers regarding invoices
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business.
- Under the supervision of the Development Manager/s, assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects.
- Assist in the meeting minutes for PCG meetings.
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget.
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from property background; previously or currently in leasing, sales & marketing or development. We are looking for someone that has high energy, an eye for detail, intelligence, and stakeholder awareness. You will also have a relevant tertiary qualification, competence in negotiation and client relationship management, and a good understanding of property analysis.
This is genuinely a rare opportunity for an ambitious individual who aspires to be a Property Development Manager in the future. It comes with all the training and support you will need, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
Please apply to Sharee Aitken at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 9 303 9093 for more details.
Your application will be treated in strictest confidence.