Assistant Building Manager
- Verhandelbar + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facility Management
- 1 Februar 2018
Cobalt recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to progress their career in an ever expanding niche managing agency within the Property Management sector.
This Assistant's role will ensure you learn all aspects of Building Management to the highest industry standards from within a large grade 2 listed building in Central London.
Key Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
- Assisting the Building Manager, Facilities Manager and Security personnel with a variety of tasks.
- Assisting with the Service Charge Budget.
- Overseeing the general building maintenance of the property.
- Creating, building and sustaining lasting relationships with building occupiers and visitors.
- General Office administration, organising, sending and receiving documents and answering correspondence.
- Demonstrating knowledge of company policies, standards and health and safety procedures.
Our client is looking for an highly organised individual with great communication and IT skills who will enjoy working within a close knit company environment. IOSH/NEBOSH certificates are preferred as is experience within the Property Management industry.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today.