Assistant Block Manager
- GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 9 Januar 2019
If you've thought about starting a career in block management, we are currently looking for proactive and enthusiastic property professionals to work for a top managing agent as an Assistant Property Manager.
As one of the market leading property consultancies in the UK, our client is looking to bring on an assistant to help manage their ever growing portfolio.
Working from our client's Office on Southbank, you will aid in the management of a varied portfolio, consisting of new build high-end properties in London's Zone 1 and 2. You will work alongside an senior property manager and gaining experience in leasehold management.
For this role you are required to have some experience in the property industry, with previous experience working with developers or new build properties a bonus. You must also able to demonstrate high levels of professionalism, organisation and be willing to work hard and learn. As such the following is also required;
- Strong communication skills
- An acute attention to detail
- Preliminary knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Preliminary knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Completion of your foundation qualification of the IRPM
- Completion of your IOSH qualification.
If you are looking to take that next step forward in your career then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.