- Verhandelbar + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate Management
- 9 November 2018
Senior Asset Manager/Property Executive - London Property Company
Salary is from £80,000 to £120,000 plus bonus.
A family owned private property company based in South West London is seeking a Senior Asset Manager to join their Asset Management team.
As a business they invest, develop and regenerate property and have a strong focus on the commercial real estate market. Their property portfolio spreads across Central London and is valued at £600 million and consists of commercial office, retail and hotel assets.
They focus on long-term hold and seek to recycle over their development and lettings cycles within a fast paced environment.
They are offering a fantastic position within their team where you will gain great value add experience to develop your career.
Reporting directly into the owner of the business you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead on all asset management initiatives and business plans across the portfolio.
- Sourcing and appraising new acquisition and development/refurbishment opportunities.
- Oversee and manage planning, design and procurement.
- Underwriting new acquisitions.
- Hands on property management (rent collections and service charge).
- Working closely with the projects team on refurbishments and new developments.
- Disposal strategies and sales.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Previous experience in Asset Management of a similar asset portfolio.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intelligent and strategic mind set.
- Strong budget management and cash flow forecasting.
If this is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.