- NZD110000.00 - NZD130000.00 per annum + + Bonus
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 23 September 2019
An Auckland based privately-owned property syndication company. This business has been involved in the New Zealand commercial property market for decades and continue to take a long-term investment position with a specific focus on value-add acquisitions to present the best returns for their investors.
In order to support in the management of their mixed-asset commercial portfolio, they require an Asset Manager to work with their stand alone property management arm of the business. This is a superb opportunity for someone currently operating as a property manager, to gain exposure and associated career progression from the higher-level strategic aspects of asset management.
The role of will have an overriding objective for maximising value through high client and tenant satisfaction levels and being accountable for an allocated portfolio of their commercial assets.
You will be exposed to many aspects in the day-to-day running of a commercial property portfolio. Here you will be working alongside senior experienced property experts where you will be enhancing new and existing assets through change of use, negotiating new and existing lease deals, overseeing asset development and refurbishment projects, and applying analysis to property investment opportunities.
- Preferred tertiary qualification, ideally a bachelor's degree in property or related subject
- 5-10 years' experience in commercial real estate with the ability to demonstrate excellent property management knowledge perhaps following a core related area such as commercial leasing or valuation
- Some experience in lease transactions incorporating rent reviews and lease renewals.
- A passion for real estate with a good understanding of feasibility and property investment fundamentals.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills for working on a variety of duties
- A highly customer/client-focused individual who strives for excellence
- Self-motivated with ability to work both autonomous on key aspects of property management.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity, please submit your interest via the link above.
Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please contact their exclusive recruiter, Cobalt Recruitment and Matt Webster on (09) 303 9093
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.