- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 1 März 2018
A market leading consultancy is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join their London office. Responsible for providing high quality asset management of central London portfolios, the successful candidate should be MRICS qualified and possess strong management, landlord and tenant and valuations experience, across a variety of asset classes.
- Provide high quality day to day asset management of central London portfolios.
- Liaise with the client accounting team and property managers (both internal and 3rd party) to ensure all assets are operating efficiently.
- Work closely with other departments and 3rd party advisers to execute lease transactions where necessary.
- Assist in undertaking development analysis/ feasibility and reporting.
- Have a good understanding of landlord and tenant matters and pursue asset management opportunities.
- Efficiently produce high quality reporting materials on both a regular and ad hoc basis and to report concisely via memos and summary reports if required.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.