- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 1 November 2019
The Asset Manager shall provide day-to-day supervision to on-site facility/building/leasing/project team with an objective to create and maximize the value of investment assets through proactive strategic asset management. He or she shall be conversant with portfolio analysis, financial modelling and diligent in reporting for the properties. The incumbent is required to meet operational, management, financial, reporting, timeliness and accuracy objectives.
- Define and executive short and long term goals and priorities of the properties under management.
- Manage the team's performance and activities regarding aspects of leasing, property management, marketing and rental income and assist in supervising the refurbishment, value add initiatives and other necessary maintenance projects.
- Identify and evaluate capital expenditures requirements and assess the performance of leasing agents, marketing agents, and sales agents and recommend strategies to ensure desired results.
- Review regularly asset management, leasing management results through regular meetings, on-site inspection and monitoring of procedures and practices.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to lease and other legal documents to ensure concise documents that provide maximum protection of the Company's interests.
- Evaluate rental rates, trade mix; establish parameters of tenant concession, such as rent-free periods, and other contingency measures.
- Establish appropriate CRM database and visit important tenants periodically to build long-term relationships, conduct regular tenant satisfaction surveys.
- For development projects, assist in detailed analysis of the city, sector, market, locality and comparable and positioning of the project.
- Support the construction of financing structure, detailed cost projections, financial feasibility studies
- Periodic review of exit strategies and recommendations
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real asset and property management, ideally gained in Singapore.
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Administration, Surveying, Real-Estate Management or other related discipline.
- Previous experience with the developer/owner/fund management/managing agents on leasing, asset management or property management.
- Good working knowledge of Tenancy law, Health & Safety Legislation, Facilities and general management.
- The ability to work under pressure and work in a flexible working environment.
Interested applicant with relevant real estate asset management experience please call 68007921/91475201 or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.