Asset Manager - Paris based role
- EUR70000.00 - EUR80000.00 per annum
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 3 Oktober 2018
Our client, a Pan-European real estate investment and asset management company focused on commercial assets, is looking for an Asset Manager for their Paris office, who will be in charge of improving investment performance for the French portfolio.
- Liaising with Finance and Legal team and debt providers for each asset/acquisitions
- Liaising with tenants, agents and property managers
- Identifying and undertaking assignments/rent reviews/lease renewals
- Building management liaison
- Monthly and Quarterly Reporting
- Asset inspections and tenant meetings
- Invoice review and payment approval
- Portfolio rental income review
- Overseeing of French valuations and liaising with valuation professionals
- Sourcing opportunities through property contact and network
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence for bidding and acquisition process
- Facilitating the handover from Acquisitions to Asset Management for new properties
- Undertaking property inspections through France
- Report, Investment memo and Teaser writing
- Liaising with requests from existing investors on French Portfolio and maintaining Investor relationships for future opportunities.
The successful candidate must hold a Master degree (preferably in legal, finance or real estate) and be proficient in MS Office tools (especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
Key skills: High ability to coordinate, builds a collaborative environment, high networking and communication skills (oral, written presentation), uses interpersonal skills to get results and able to assess complex information, demonstrates ability in creating solutions and resolving issues.
You must also have excellent spoken and written French and English.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.