- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 30 April 2018
A boutique property investment practice in the City of London, currently seen an Analyst to join the business. With the aim of maximising value - add opportunities for a variety of clientele. The successful candidate would provide a great blend of analyst support on a mixture of transactional and advisory work; underwriting investment acquisitions, selling / marketing investments, to development management, to lease restructurings and asset management.
- Analysing new investment and development opportunities as and when they arise and undertaking the due diligence on potential acquisitions.
- Assisting and providing analysis on a number of retained development advisory instructions.
- Strategic asset management of specific investments and client reporting.
- Assisting on head lease regears for retained clients.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability, ability to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate this.
- Experience of working with and manipulating cashflows in Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.