Analyst- Investments & Investor Relations
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 22 März 2018
We are working with a leading listed property investment company who are seeking to appoint an Investor Relations / Marketing Communication professional for a Singapore-based role. This is covering an exciting portfolio including hotels, resorts and some retail.
- Working on all investor relations materials, including (but not limited to): press releases, presentations, announcements, website content, and speeches.
- Assisting in developing and producing the Annual Report
- Producing corporate marketing materials and collaterals.
- Planning and executing marketing events.
- Conducting research and analysis of the property market as well as REITs.
- Conceptualizing events - AGMs, investor roadshows, conferences.
- Support the evaluation and investment underwriting of potential investment opportunities
- Assist with the asset management of exisiting assets in the portfolio
- Degree in Communications/ Journalism/ Finance, Business or Real Estate.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) in English and Chinese to communicate with investors in both languages.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Possess the ability to work independently.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Real estate/ Finance knowledge would be advantageous.
- Resourceful, analytical, meticulous, adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Candidates with Investor Relations experience from listed companies preferred.
Please apply immediately for further information or email your CV to email@example.com