AD - Research and Forecasting (6 month FTC)
- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Research & Economics
- 9 März 2018
A global real estate investment manager is seeking an Associate Director to join their Research and Forecasting team in Central London, on a 6 month FTC. The team is recognised for providing forward-looking views on the markets, with research being integrated into the investment decision making process.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Producing characterisation, analysis and forecasting of key European economies and real estate markets
- Presenting analysis and insights through internal and external reports and presentations
- Supporting investment, fund and asset management specialists through providing detailed analysis of real estate markets as well as wider macroeconomic trends
- Key geographies will include the UK, Ireland and the Nordics
- Key asset classes will include multi-family and hotels
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Economics, Geography or Real Estate, with previous experience in a Research/Strategy position within a real estate fund management environment. You will also have knowledge of applied statistics and econometric modelling techniques.