- Verhandelbar + Car allowance & benefits
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Alternative Assets
- 23 Februar 2018
Excellent salary and benefits package available
This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level Acquisition Surveyor to join a reputable private investor with a specific interest in the residential market. Working from their office in Cheshire, the appointed Acquisition Surveyor will support the Acquisition Head in carrying out market research, acquisition inspections, report preparation and due diligence of new sites.
The appointed Surveyor will be expected to:
- Carry our desktop researches
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all relevant residential research papers as prepared by national managing agents; maintaining a database of information on this market across specified cities
- Analyse market reports, property information and gather market intelligence relative to target cities and sites
- Prepare presentation reports
- Assist the Acquisitions Head in implementing a marketing plan to proactively source new opportunities
- Assist the wider team during due diligence to secure acquisitions to legal completion, liaising with all internal teams to ensure a smooth transition between Acquisition, Operations, Project Management and FM
Candidates will possess a real estate degree with an excellent understanding of the fundamentals behind the UK property market. You must have the ability to develop a good network of contacts along with strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
Excellent research, appraisal and valuation skills are essential to this role. You will have some experience of property appraisals along with experience of ARGUS Developer.
This role would suit someone who is looking to gain an entry level acquisitions role. My client is offering an excellent working environment with a competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Acquisition Surveyor post in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 4570105.