Senior Property lawyer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Associates
- 13 Dezember 2018
Our client is succession planning and would like to hire a mid or senior level lawyer on a full time basis where the work would have a focus on property matters (property transactions, commercial leasing, small-scale subdivisions, unit titles and land development work). There will be some broader work in the trusts area as well as business sales and purchases and refinancing transactions.
You will be working in a team of 3 lawyers and legal support staff, the firm does all areas of general practice work and have a need particularly in the commercial/property area.
- 5+ years PQE (those more senior are of interest also) in general practice, property or commercial property work;
- Good communication skills and ability to build a good rapport with clients;
- Partnership aspirations (genuine prospects within 12 months for the right person);
- An ability to work well in a down to earth, close-knit team environment.
This is a full time position for a NZ qualified lawyer - recent private practice experience is needed. Perhaps you're considering moving from a larger city firm to a place close to home where you have a work/life balance and can progress quickly to partnership in your career. Get in touch to find out more.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 27246 186 or email your CV by clicking ÁPPLY'now.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.