Senior Litigation Lawyer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 10 Juli 2019
We are working on two fixed-term contract Senior Litigator roles, which have arisen due to our clients having parental leave cover needs. Our clients are reputable city-based firms, both with a good work/life balance and inclusive, supportive team cultures. These roles are, generally speaking, in the commercial and civil litigation space.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 6-9-month FTC (length of contract negotiable);
- 5+ years solid litigation experience;
- Insurance / civil litigation experience; and
- Availability from August or September 2019 ideally
This role is a fixed term to cover parental leave of up to a 12-month period. The team has a growing workload, so there may be the potential to extend this to a permanent position for the right person.
The ideal person for either role will have:
- 7+ years' PQE litigation experience (those more senior should apply also);
- Experience in any of the following areas are of interest: insurance, construction, regulatory or general civil litigation work;
- The ability to hit the ground running and manage client relationships well as this is a senior level role;
- Available immediately or in the next 2-3 months.
Perhaps you've recently returned from overseas and you're looking for a position that will get you back into the market while you consider your next longer term move or you might be looking for a litigation position that will offer some flexibility - get in touch to explore if this is an opportunity of interest to you.
You must be a NZ qualified lawyer to apply for these positions with some NZ practising litigation experience.
For a confidential chat, contact Ashleigh Devall on 09 303 9093 or email your CV and academic transcript to us by clicking on 'APPLY' now.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.