Inhouse- Legal Counsel
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 1 Februar 2019
Our client is a leading property fund management company and they are looking to expand their legal team in the SEA office. This role will be based in Singapore and will report to the legal counsel in SEA, and may require periodic travel to other offices in SEA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide transactional assistance on real estate acquisitions, financing, investment fund-related activities, construction and leasing activities
- Manage and guide transactions to reach finalization, applying legal experience and commercial acumen to decision making
- Manage the review of contracts and other legal documents and highlighting key risks
- Assisting with the day-to-day compliance and corporate secretarial work
- Recognized law degree with 3 to 5 PQE
- Strong transactional experience gained from top-tier law firms
- Experience in cross-border transactions required as the company invests across the SEA region
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive deal environment
This is an ideal role for candidates who are looking to move in-house and would like involvement in both transactional matters as well as looking after the daily operations of the company. This role offers great growth opportunity as the company expands its business in SEA.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.