Senior Category Manager (m/f/d) furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Deutschland, Bayern
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 19 Dezember 2019
With more than 250,000 employees on five continents, our client belongs to one of the most renowned and international hotel chains. With the headquarters in Munich, the brands of the portfolio are managed with professional and classy charm and concepts are uniformly implemented, whereby the portfolio offers a selection of different quality levels. In addition to the entrepreneurial aspects, our client also pays attention to the sustainable implementation of corporate goals and applies these proactively when selecting business partners.
Due to growth and constant expansion of the project framework, we are currently looking for a Category Manager (m/f/d) for the furniture, fixtures and equipment of the fixed assets. As employer, our client offers you increasing independence in an international context as well as attractive training opportunities through in-house academies. A modern workplace and a team-oriented environment ensures a harmonious working atmosphere.
- You will supervise and list the maintenance and repair measures for the portfolio with subsequent preparation of product and service specifications
- The responsibility of the respective FF&E budget as well as the elaboration of the procurement strategies falls within your field of activity
- You will issue invitations to tender in accordance with the respective work phases (HOAI) in close cooperation with the responsible architects and engineers
- Together with your colleagues you develop a strategy for the selection and procurement of individual product groups
- The evaluation of procurement contracts, the listing of price booklets and their review as well as the placing of contracts according to RFI/RFP/RFQ is part of your field of activity
- You have successfully completed a course of studies with a focus on purchasing or comparable content
- In addition, you have already gained several years of experience in purchasing and you have technical knowledge and a corresponding interest in this area
- In particular, the awarding of contracts based on the procurement processes and the handling of the corresponding goods management is easy for you
- Besides the experienced handling of the current MS Office programs and other digital media, you are characterized by an analytical and conceptual way of thinking as well as a service- and result-oriented approach.
Then please apply on our website with your informative application documents stating the reference number VeG/1283375 or call our consultant Verena Grobauer commissioned by the client on +49 (0)89 215 477 832 to find out more details about this position in advance.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please read our current data protection declaration here.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.