- GBP21000.00 - GBP23000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 6 Februar 2019
Property Administrator, Permanent, Birmingham, Competitive salary & benefits package
My client are a leading international property advisor who are looking for a capable Property Administrator to join their Birmingham office on a permanent basis. Supporting the Occupier Management team, you will assist with the management of key client portfolios across the West Midlands area.
Main duties will include:
- Assist the Occupier Management team with the day to day management of key portfolios on behalf of national occupier clients.
- Liaise with the Property Administration Team in respect of database changes and invoice authorisation
- Undertake property inspections for management purposes
- Liaise with landlords on minor issues, escalating to senior colleagues as appropriate
- Deal directly with tenants on matters such as repair issues and arrears
- Provide support to the Estates Help desk with regards to lease interpretation and liaison with FM suppliers
- Work with the accounts team on payment of rents and service charge budgets
The appointed Property Administrator must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A practical understanding and experience of property management with knowledge of lease terms
- A good level of computer literacy including Excel, Word and Outlook with an ability to pick up new packages quickly
- Strong customer service skills, able to deal directly with clients and colleagues at all levels
- A good understanding of finance and accounting, specifically property related
- Ability to think on your feet, using your initiative and work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise work
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading providers of occupier management services, who can provide a fun, but hardworking team environment, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply on-line with your most recent CV, outlining why you feel you would be appropriate for this Property Administrator position.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.