- GBP28000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2 Oktober 2018
up to £30,000
6 month FTC
A renowned developer and place maker responsible for iconic locations across London is looking for a PA to join the Corporate Affairs team to assist Directors and to help with various internal and external marketing and communications.The role is a great step for someone in an admin/PA role who is looking to get more exposure to Marcomms.
- Internal, external and team meetings, meeting room and refreshment bookings
- Resolving diary clashes in a fast-paced environment
- Actively finding ways in which to improve and protect the efficiency of the team
- Ability to create basic infographics and edit video footage
- Basic understanding of managing social media posts and ability to spot opportunities for stakeholder engagement
- Project manage and collate high quality papers for a range of meetings including the PLC Board, ensuring all materials are on brand, accurate, easy to understand and submitted on time.
- Wider team support, to include enhancing communication and collaboration between team members
- Maintaining team files so items can be easily found and referenced
- CRM/mailing list maintenance
- Interacting in a professional manner with the external advisers who support the team
- Organising/managing team social activities and events including group site visits
- Identifying ways in which to help team members achieve their objectives
- Maintain team calendar of major events and deadlines to help manage capacity
- Providing administrative support for events such as Bright Lights graduation ceremonies
For more information please contact email@example.com.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.