PA to Managing Directors
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Marketing & Communications
- 24 Januar 2018
A leading Property Investment management/Developer is seeking a candidate to work as a Personal Assistant. You would be supporting the Managing Directors. This is a permanent role.
You would ideally be responsible for:
- Producing well presented, good quality presentations using the PowerPoint system
- Arranging meetings, appointments and plan travel itineraries, booking hotels and flights
- Provide a confidential and personal secretarial service, organising work priorities on an on-going basis
- Communicate internally and externally by letter, telephone, email or in person
- Attend to administrative matters within authority promptly and efficiently
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of office support
- Diary Management
- Strong IT and organisation skills
- Someone who is resilient, adaptable and a great team player
- Experience within property is preferred but not essential
- May involve some Marketing in terms of coordinating/setting up events and exhibitions.
This is an opportunity to join a business that has started up in the last two and half years and is continually growing.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.