- GBP24000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 8 Januar 2020
Office Manager, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester City Centre, £24,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
My client is an innovative and expanding property investor looking for an Office Manager to join them in their offices in central Manchester. This role functions to help support with the management of the building and provide PA duties to the Director as required.
Main duties include:
- Maintaining estates databases ensuring that systems are always up to date
- Being the central point of contact between the team and the tenants in order to assist with communication and the control of processes.
- Liaising with the Finance team to maintain efficient collection of rent, service charge and insurance
- Ensuring tenants are compliant with lease obligations
- Dealing with tenant applications for landlords' consent for assignment etc
- Dealing with expenses where required
- Managing vacant and void properties
- Arranging viewings with prospective clients
- Communicating efficiently with third parties including solicitors, suppliers etc
- Being responsible for utilities, business rates and other suppliers as necessary
- Conducting property inspections and inventories where required
- Typing and formatting duties
- Being the day to day contact for all tenant and client enquiries
- Organising and attending meetings and tenant events where required
- Taking responsibility for other small projects within the portfolio
- Provide administrative support where required including writing/formatting letters, creating spreadsheet using Excel and dealing with phone calls.
- PA duties the Director including diary management and booking travel and accommodation.
- Liaising with IT Director to organise systems and protect data.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in Property Management and/or Corporate Real Estate Team
- Possess a working knowledge of the principle of property management
- Previous experience within an Office Manager/PA role
- Intermediate with the Microsoft package, particularly Excel
- Proven self-starter with excellent initiative and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this role, please submit the most up to date version of you CV to this advert.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.