Front of House/Events Co-ordinator
- GBP20000.00 - GBP23000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 20 Dezember 2018
Front of House / Events Co-ordinator
My client is a leading property investor who is looking for a Front of House / Events Co-ordinator to join its team in Liverpool. This is an exciting opportunity for the appointed Front of House / Events Co-ordinator to assist with the launch of a newly redeveloped site in the heart of the City Centre.
The role will include:
- Greeting guests, tenants, clients and essentially being the face of the building.
- Keeping an up-to-date log of anyone on site e.g visitors, contractors and staff lists.
- Graphic design duties where required
- Managing viewings and working with the letting agents to ensure the building is to of high standard to present to any potential tenants and arrange improvements where you see fit.
- Managing on-site cleaners, contractors and sub-contractors and ensuring all jobs are completed/inspected properly.
- Liaising with future and current tenants with any inquires: Resolving complaints, problems and requests to your best ability.
- Reporting issues to our M+E contractors to ensure the building and facilities are maintained and functioning.
- Planning and involvement with site events such as company launch parties.
- Creating weekly Social Media content relevant to the building and current events.
- Overseeing security, fire prevention and other safety systems.
- Assisting with emergency response and evacuations.
- Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear.
- Learning and developing your knowledge of emergency plans, procedures and other health and safety documentation.
My client is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and customer service experience. You will possess the ability to problem solve, think outside the box, set and meet goals and be detail oriented. An understanding of Word/Excel, social media/marketing and graphic design would be highly beneficial to this role.
Please apply for this role by uploading your most recent CV to this advert.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.