Business Support Coordinator
- Up to GBP25000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 5 September 2019
Business Support Coordinator
A new position has arisen at a leading property consultancy for a Business Support Coordinator. This person will provide a professional and efficient administrative support service for the Public Sector department, working with the Head of Department, an allocated team and the office generally.
- Provide support for team/Directors' meetings by preparing agendas, booking meetings rooms, circulating reports and taking minutes if required.
- Prepare and raise invoices for projects and liaise with clients to ensure Purchase Order numbers are provided before invoices are submitted (as appropriate).
- Prepare marketing particulars/ templates (as required).
- Prepare tender documents, including the use of InDesign where necessary. Update case studies and CVs and general assistance with business generation requirements.
- Co-ordinate contract administration for key retained clients and act as a principal point of contact.
- Maintain Work In Progress schedules and fee forecasting information for all projects.
- Field all enquiries on managed and disposal properties being dealt with by the team.
- Produce, edit and proof check correspondence, including reports, presentations, recommendations and legal instructions, to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency in team output.
- Deal directly with clients.
- Build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally, communicating professionally and effectively at all times.
- Answer the phone and deal with telephone queries/messages as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate the team's diaries where necessary, ensuring travel and accommodation arrangements are made and all necessary paperwork made available.
- Arrange meetings and other events for the department, including booking meeting rooms, equipment etc.
- Supporting Directors and Surveyors in the department with general tasks.
- Liaise with other members of support staff within the office as necessary to ensure that work is completed to given deadlines and to a high standard.
- Work flexibly to ensure that the work of the office is covered as appropriate.
- Work flexibly to ensure that reception is covered during holiday periods and sickness.
- Property related experience is highly desirable
- Experience of using computerised systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint to an advanced level. InDesign would be beneficial, but is not essential and training will be given.
- Experience of organising filing, diary management systems etc.
- Ability to type speedily and accurately.
- Ability to format reports.
To apply for this position please click on the link below
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.