- GBP23000 - GBP28000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 1 März 2019
This role is for a large well known property consultancy with a large global presence. The Team Support's role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Core Advisory Teams. Support will be focused on ensuring strong operational practices are supported, maintained and improve efficiency for the collective team.
Key areas of focus will be to support sales and billing, onboarding of new joiners, administrative management of contract staff and overall team communications, helping to communicate and manage change when required.
The individual will support the Core Advisory Business Manger directly in executing key operational initiatives and play an important role in motivating and ensuring the wider team maintain focus on their businesses.
- Provide onboarding support by;
- Ensuring IT equipment and materials are ready for Day One
- Provide hands on induction support in familiarising new joiners in how we work
- Assist in the preparation and updating of training materials
- Assist with administrative management of freelance and contract staff
Provide sales & billing support by
- Assisting with setting up Project Invoicing Packs correctly
- Issue invoices to clients for payment
- Follow up with clients for payment as required
- Provide updates to weekly debt report
Support the team by
- Preparations for team meetings including agendas, decks and notes
- Assisting with team file management and ensuring best practice materials are easy to find
- Draft regular team communications and updates
- Ensure team input time into time sheet system
- Strong PC based skills, advanced level in Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint
- Experience using salesforce would be beneficial
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels
- Self-motivated and systematic
- Results/task oriented, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Committed to customer service delivery
- Reliable and committed
- Confidential and discrete approach
- Able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
- Smart appearance
- Be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time
To apply to this role please click on the link below
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.