Administrator 6 month fixed term
- UK, Oxfordshire
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 29 November 2018
6 Month Fixed Term Contract - Immediate Start
Our client is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. The company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and research and consulting.
To be responsible for day to day administration and provide secretarial support to the Building Management team on site at their Business Park in Oxford.
- To develop and maintain the positive image of the property in its location.
- To maintain an awareness of and report to the Line Manager all local issues that may impact on the value of the property.
- To create and maintain good relationships with tenants through provision of a both proactive and responsive service.
- To maintain and develop good relationships with the local authority and any other representative bodies associated with the property.
- To be responsible for the monitoring and reporting systems of the service charge budget and expenditure relating to the site.
- To raise POs and verify invoices for goods and service relating to the site and process for payment.
- Understand and apply all procedures relating to work activities
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues
- Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel, and databases
- Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.