- Up to GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2 Mai 2018
My client is a well known commercial property developer responsible for some iconic locations across London.
They are on the lookout for an exceptional Account Manager to come on board to manage client relationships as part of the launch of a new flexible workplace venture.
The role will include the following:
* Account management of customers, including framework, structure and serve as the lead point of contact
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Customer engagement, capturing customer feedback and analysing customer satisfaction
* Maintain customer relationship management system (Salesforce)
* Operate as the key interface between Sales, Product and Operations and provide the wider team with customer updates
* Working with the Operations Manager, ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and request
* Supporting the Customer Sales Manager on customer retention and lease renewals
* Provide communication of the company initiatives to all customers
* Strong interest and understanding of the property industry, with a focus on office and work space
*Experience of or demonstrable ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
* Possesses the gravitas and credibility to gain the trust and buy-in from customers and key stakeholders
* Ability to take ownership and proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
* Well organised with a logical, structured approach and attention to detail
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, including ability to run effective meetings
* Ability to role model the business values and to promote an inclusive, positive and collaborative culture.
If you are an experienced account manager from a property or hospitality background please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.