VP - Underwriting, Real Estate/NPL/CMBS/RMBS
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 16 Oktober 2018
The business is seeking an investment manager to join the European Underwriting Team. The candidate will support the business in assessing suitability, evaluating and closing non-performing loan and real estate portfolios as well as other investment opportunities across Europe with focus on commercial real estate. The candidate will be supporting the origination team in the organization and the execution of the due diligence and to present a solid and rational pricing recommendation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting the team in and coordinate due diligence and acquisition process, including assessment of real estate valuations, credit analysis on borrowers, corporate, financial, legal and tax due diligence
- Oversee complex analysis and assessment with focus on quantitative and fundamental aspects of debt related investments including loan portfolios and structured products
- Extensive modelling. Research, analysis and valuation in Europe of loan and real estate investments
- Prepare the presentation for the Investment Committee
- Coordinate with the Legal team for the closing of the transaction and the hand-over to the Asset Management and Portfolio Management team
- Manage junior resources
- Experience in a leading financial institution or private equity fund in the field of either real estate, nonperforming loan / distressed debt or private equity / M&A
- Strong academic background in the fields on real estate, finance, distressed debt, leveraged finance or similar fields, ideally with post-graduation qualifications (master or CFA certificates)
- Fundamental management experience in an international environment
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to build and run financial models
- Fluent English, additional European languages welcome
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.