Vice President, Private Equity- Hong Kong
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 15 Januar 2020
A highly established Asian based private equity fund headquartered in Hong Kong is looking for a VP, Investments to play a key role in driving the deals across Asia and China.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a private equity fund with a lot of capital where you will have the chance to regularly invest and build an impressive deal track record.
The Vice President will;
- Report directly to the Managing Director, taking responsibility for the execution of investments across Asia and China.
- Support with origination efforts by regularly interacting with investment bankers and industry experts to generate investment opportunities.
- Lead and be hands on with conducting the financial analysis, due diligence, valuation and writing Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Actively work with portfolio companies to develop their strategies and operations to create value.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or similar level position within a private equity fund or top-tier investment bank in Hong Kong focusing on manufacturing, engineering, shipping, oil & gas, industries.
- Demonstrate a strong investment track record having led on the execution of investments in the region
- Possess a strong technical background and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a business or finance related degree from a leading university and may hold an MBA.
- Be highly motivated by an opportunity to join a growing private equity fund where you will have the chance to invest.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No.: 12C6031
Reg. No.: R1442158
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.