Vice President - Corporate Finance
- SGD15000 - SGD18000 per month + + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 8 März 2018
Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare real estate group with their head office in Singapore and assets across the Asia region. As the business continues to invest and grow, there is a need to bring on board a Vice President of Corporate Finance to lead on their M&A activities across the region.
The Vice President will:
- Report directly to the Chief Financial Officer of the group, taking full responsibility for leading on originating and execution M&A investment opportunities across the region.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers, developers and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Be responsible for the execution process by conducting the financial analysis, building financial models, due diligence, valuations and presenting investment opportunities to senior management.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or similar level position within the M&A or Corporate Finance Team of a highly regarded investment bank.
- Experience gained in the healthcare space is preferable but not absolutely necessary.
- Demonstrate a strong M&A transaction background with experience leading deals from start to finish.
- Possess a very strong skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch and be willing to be hands on with this.
- Be fluent in Mandarin due to the role regularly investing in China and liaising with industry professionals in Mandarin.
- Be highly motivated by the opportunity to join a strong name in the market where you will have the chance to lead and be hands on with all stages of the transaction process.
If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
EA. Reg: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.