Venture Capital Investor Relations Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 8 März 2018
Our client, an growing Venture Capital firm, is looking to add an Investor Relations Manager to their team in Singapore to lead on the development of sustained investor relationships for the firm.
Having achieved huge success in their first fund, our client has just raised a second fund and is continuing to revolutionize the Venture Capital investment space through their innovative approach to sourcing and executing deals globally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Investor Relations professional with experience working with Venture Capital firms or Start ups where you will have the opportunity to build a career in a rapidly growing firm.
- Lead stakeholder building efforts globally
- Manage existing investors on company's updates
- Business partnering with the various teams within the firm to work on initiatives such as driving investor engagement.
- Conduct due diligence processes for investors
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Investor Relations space
- Be able to work independently
- Have a strong understanding of the start up and venture capital markets
- Have strong communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597
Cobalt are specialists in the Venture Capital market