Venture Capital - Investment Analyst
- Verhandelbar + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 1 April 2019
Our client is a very good and rapidly growing venture capital fund with a strong presence in Singapore and focus on the healthcare industry. As the group continues to regularly invest in the leading up and coming healthcare and life sciences' startup companies in South East Asia, there is a need to hire an Investment Analyst to play a key role in generating and executing investments and assisting portfolio companies with their growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior strategy consultancy or advisory professional to join a growing team where you will have the opportunity to regularly work on deals and interact with CEOs and Founders of leading start-up companies.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Report directly to the Co-Founder of the fund and play a key role in the origination and execution of investments within the healthcare startup space.
- Regularly interact with the startup community and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Take responsibility for conducting the financial and market analysis on investment opportunities, due diligence and creating & presenting investment opportunities to the senior management.
- Regularly work with the Founders of portfolio companies to assist them with developing and implementing their strategy and operational plans to achieve their growth.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 2-3 years of experience gained within either a strategic consultancy group or in the Corporate Strategy/Investment Team of a technology group.
- Have a strong interest in and understanding of the technology startup market within the South East Asia region.
- Possess a very strong and all round analytical skill set with the ability to conduct financial and market analysis as well as due diligence.
- Demonstrate experience of working with companies to develop their strategies and operations to achieve growth.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated and driven to join a growing VC fund where you will have the chance to invest and regularly interact with leading players in the startup community.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian venture capital market.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.