Senior Investment Associate, Impact Investments
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 25 Juni 2019
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level investment professional to join a growing business with good career development opportunities.
The Senior Investment Associate will,
- Support the senior members of the team to originate, execute and manage investment and development opportunities.
- Take responsibility for leading the execution of deals including leading on building the financial model, conducting due diligence and valuations as well as creating Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct market research as well as regularly interact with investment banks, developers and industry professionals to generate potential investment and development opportunities.
- Represent the proposition/ deal idea in board meetings.
Interested candidates must;
- Have 7-9 years of experience gained within the impact investing team of either a similar PE fund or an Investment bank.
- Demonstrate a strong track record in the healthcare, education, agriculture sector.
- Possess a very strong technical skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence and valuations.
- Hold at least an undergraduate degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be fully fluent in English and due to the business investing in China and SEA region, fluency in Chinese and any SEA local language is preferable.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C 6031
Reg. ID: R1442158
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.