Private Equity - Vice President
- Verhandelbar + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 9 März 2018
Our client is a highly established Asian based private equity fund with a large portfolio of assets along with strong financial backing to continue investing. There is a need to bring on board a Vice President to play a key role on the execution of investments across South East Asia as well as origination efforts.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a private equity fund with a lot of capital where you will have the chance to regularly invest and build an impressive deal track record.
The Vice President will;
- Report directly to the Managing Director, taking responsibility for the execution of investments across South East Asia.
- Support with origination efforts by regularly interacting with investment bankers and industry experts to generate investment opportunities.
- Lead and be hands on with conducting the financial analysis, due diligence, valuation and writing Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Actively work with portfolio companies to develop their strategies and operations to create value.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in a Vice President or similar level position within a private equity fund or top-tier investment bank in Singapore.
- Demonstrate a strong investment track record having led on the execution of investments in South East Asia.
- Possess a strong technical background and communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Hold a business or finance related degree from a leading university and may hold an MBA.
- Be highly motivated by an opportunity to join a growing private equity fund where you will have the chance to invest.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No.: R1764400
Lic. No.: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.