Private Equity - Vice President / Director
- Verhandelbar + Highly competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 8 März 2018
Our client is a multinational private equity fund with a highly regarded brand name. Having been established for a number of years, they have built an impressive portfolio of assets along with strong presence in the Asia region from their headquarters in Singapore.
As the business continue to invest and grow, there is a need to bring on board a Vice President or Director to their Investment Team in Singapore to lead on the origination and execution of investments across the South East Asia region. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced private equity professional to join a highly funded fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive track record.
The successful candidate will;
- Lead the origination and execution of investments across the South East Asia region along with portfolio management.
- Regularly interact with investment bankers and industry leaders to generate new investment opportunities.
- Manage a small team to oversee the execution of investments including leading the valuation and due diligence process as well as presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Sit on the Boards of investee companies, playing a key role in developing the operations and strategies.
- Provide training to junior members of the business as and when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either a Vice President or Director level position within a strong private equity fund having previously worked in investment banking.
- Hold a strong deal track record in the South East Asia region having led on the origination to execution of investments.
- Hold an business, finance or related degree from a leading university and an MBA is highly preferred.
- Possess very strong communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated by an opportunity to sit in a senior investment capacity with the chance to deploy a lot of capital and regularly invest.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No.: 126031
Re. No: R1764400
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.