Private Equity - Senior Associate (Abu Dhabi)
- Verhandelbar + Competitive & tax free salary + bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 19 März 2020
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised Sovereign Wealth Fund. Having been established for a number of years and built a world class team of investment professionals, the fund has built a highly impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of asset classes and developed markets.
As the Private Equity Team continue to regularly invest and deploy capital, there is a need to hire a Senior Associate / Junior Vice President to play a key role in the origination and execution of investments in developed markets. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level private equity professional to join a leading SWF where you will have unlimited capital, the chance to build a leading deal sheet and develop an exceptionally strong network amongst the senior management of the leading PE funds globally.
The Senior Associate / Junior VP will;
- Report directly to the Global Head of Private Equity and play a key role in developing the team's portfolio of assets by originating and executing investments across Europe, North America and Australasia.
- Regularly interact with banks, industry and investment professionals to generate investment opportunities.
- Be hands on and lead the execution of deals, taking responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence and valuations.
- Oversee and coordinate external advisory teams including banks and legal professionals.
- Create Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, providing regular updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Regularly attend meetings on behalf of the fund with the CEOs and Managing Directors of global leading PE funds.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest and build a market leading investment track record.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting at either a Senior Associate or Junior VP level within a highly regarded private equity or principal investment team.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the European and/or North American PE market with a proven deal track record.
- Demonstrate experience in leading the execution of deals.
- Possess a very strong and all round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch and conduct due diligence.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a leading university and whilst not essential, an MBA or CFA is preferred.
- Be self motivated and driven to build a strong investment career but must also be a team player.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated by the opportunity to live and work in the UAE.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt a specialists in the principal investment space.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.