Private Equity Director - Infrastructure & Data Centres
- Verhandelbar + Highly competitive + bonus + carry
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 19 September 2019
Our client is a highly regarded and international infrastructure private equity group with a strong presence in the Asia region. With an exceptionally strong financial backing and world-class investment team, the fund has developed an impressive portfolio of infrastructure assets across the region.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to hire a Director to play a key role in their M&A activities across the infrastructure space but with a key focus on acquiring data centres across the APAC region. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced investment professional to join a strong fund where you will lead on originating and executing investments whilst building an impressive deal sheet.
The Director will:
- Work with senior management to develop the investment strategy.
- Lead the origination and execution of infrastructure investments across with a key focus on the data centre market.
- Regularly interact with bankers, investors, developers and industry professionals to originate investment opportunities.
- Build and lead a small team to execute deals, overseeing the financial analysis, due diligence and leading on presenting opportunities to the Investment Committee.
- Regularly interact with senior management of portfolio companies to develop and implement growth and development strategies.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in an Investment Director or similar level position within either a private equity or investment fund.
- Have a good understanding of the infrastructure and data centre market.
- Demonstrate proven origination experience with a strong deal sheet.
- Possess a very strong and all-round technical skillset.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of management.
- Be fluent in English and another Asian language given the geographical focus of the fund.
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter who is eager to build and lead a team.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements of the role, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. ID: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian infrastructure market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.