Private Equity Analyst
- USD90000 - USD110000 per annum + + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 29 Januar 2019
We are working with a leading private equity fund to hire an Analyst for the Investment Team in Hong Kong. Having been established for a number of years and developed a world-class Investment Team, they have a lot of capital to deploy and the successful candidate will have the chance to build an impressive deal track record.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Support senior members of the Investment Team with the origination and execution of investments across the Asia region.
- Play a key role in the execution of deals including taking responsibility for building financial models, conducting due diligence, valuations and developing Investment Committee presentations and memos.
- Regularly conduct market research to generate investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis to make recommendations to senior management on whether to exit portfolio companies.
Interested candidates will;
- Be currently sitting in an Analyst position within the M&A team of a bulge bracket investment bank in Hong Kong with 1-3 years of experience.
- Possess a very strong skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a finance, business, mathematics or related degree from a leading university.
- There is no preference for language abilities or specific sector experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly motivated, driven and excited to build an investment career with a leading fund.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian principal investment market.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können. Alternativ können Sie sich auch für Job-Benachrichtigungen per E-Mail anmelden.