Manager, Residential Development Finance
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 6 August 2019
Our client is a leading, City based, challenger bank with a well established and successful Residential Development Finance business who, due to continued growth, are looking to hire an experienced individual in to the team. This person will work closely with one of the Director's in the business and take ownership and responsibility for due diligence and deal execution of new lending opportunities along with assisting with relationship management and new business development. This is a London based role but there will be some travel required as the Director you'll be supporting is based in the North West.
- Assist in maintaining existing customer relationships and ensuring portfolio is adequately monitored. This will include site visits for existing and new borrowers.
- Prepare Credit papers for extensions and facility variations for new customers.
- Ensure that new cases proceed through due diligence as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Work closely with the borrower, our professional team, Credit and those responsible for file sign-off to identify and find solutions for any issues arising during due diligence.
- Where possible, screen and provide an initial overview for development propositions in the North West.
- Assist in maintaining existing and developing new broker relationships.
- Experience in Residential Development Finance.
- Due Diligence management and analysis (Legal, Valuation and QS reports) experience.
- Excellent report writing and general communication skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich ausschließlich über den hier integrierten Bewerbungsbutton auf unserer Webseite. Bewerbungen per E-Mail können nicht berücksichtigt werden.
Lesen Sie hier unsere aktuelle Datenschutzerklärung.
Wenn diese Position für Sie nicht von Interesse ist, registrieren Sie sich online mit Ihrem Lebenslauf, um künftig bei passenden Vakanzen berücksichtig werden zu können.